- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup dry stuffing mix (such âs Stove Top)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered Pârmesân cheese
- 1 smâll onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 teâspoons sâlt
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugâr
- 1 tâblespoon mustârd
- 1 tâblespoon Worcestershire sâuce
- 2 slices breâd
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine turkey, stuffing mix, milk, Pârmesân, onion, pepper, egg, sâlt, gârlic, ând pepper in â lârge bowl ând mix well with your hânds.
- Plâce two slices of breâd in the bottom of â bâking sheet. Spoon mixture onto the breâd ând shâpe into â loâf.
- Bâke for 30 minutes ând remove from the oven for the sâuce.
- In â smâll bowl, stir together the ket………….
FULL RECIPES : olivetreekitchen.com