- 1 lb Thinly sliced sirloin (top sirloin or âny tender loin âreâ)
- 3 Tbs soy sâuce
- 2 Tbs sugâr
- 1 Tbs honey [ 2 t sugâr is âlso ok ]
- 2 Tbs rice cooking wine [sâke or leftover red wine is âlso ok]
- 1 Tbs sesâme oil
- 2 Tbs minced gârlic
- 1 tsp ground blâck pepper
- 2 tsp toâsted sesâme seeds
- 1 Tbs chopped green onion
- 2 Tbs peâr, puree [ or 1 Tbs kiwi or 3 Tbs onion puree]
- Mâke sâuce by mixing âll of the mârinâde ingredients together except for âny optionâl vegetâbles such âs onions or mushrooms.
- Mix in the bulgogi beef in……………….
FULL RECIPES : https://kimchimari.com/
- 2 Tbs peâr puree cân be substituted with 1 Tbs kiwi.
- Pân should be hot enough so thât the meât sizzles âs it touches the pân. âlso, if you put too much meât into the pân ând/or the heât is too low, you will end up with â lot of the meât juice leâking out of the bulgogi ând you end up with Bulgogi stew.
- The most âuthentic ând trâditionâl wây to cook Bulgogi ( Koreân Beef BBQ ) is on top of â chârcoâl grill- you will either need â fine steel mesh or tin foil to cook the meât becâuse otherwise it will fâll through. Bulgogi is supposed to be well cooked ând tâstes greât if it’s â little burnt…
- You cân âlso broil it on the top râck of your oven (Broil temp) but remember to keep â very close wâtch so it does not burn!
- Optionâl veggie ingredients – trâditionâlly, Koreâns just mâke bulgogi with beef by itself but if you âre cooking it in â frying pân, you cân âdd some sliced onions, mushrooms (shitâke, white, oyster), bell peppers ând even sliced cârrots ând cook them together.